Ultimate Fighters
Want to partake in viewing member exclusive boards and to interact with everyone here? Create an account now to gain access to member status.
Ultimate Fighters
Want to partake in viewing member exclusive boards and to interact with everyone here? Create an account now to gain access to member status.
Ultimate Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Fighters

The Official Forum of Ultimate Fighters!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eren Yeager Lore

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiyon

Kiyon

Eren Yeager Lore Empty
PostSubject: Eren Yeager Lore   Eren Yeager Lore EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 5:55 pm

Stats:
Class: C
Strength: 5
Speed: 6
Intelligence: 5
Skill: 4
Weight: 63 kg
Height: 170 cm

Ability:
Eren: S rank
Eren has the ability to transform into a Titan, when he uses this his stats are completely changed although they are unknown. Once Eren transorms, he can only be killed by people who hold weild swords by then striking at the neck. Eren will lose control and strike anyone near by.
~ Akuma

Story:
Eren Yeager is from Shiganshina District, a town of the outer most wall, Maria. His closest friends Mikasa and Armin both joined the Scouting Legion with him after having their town annihilated by the Titans. He holds a personal vendetta against all titans and his goal is to annihilate them from the earth.

How he joined the game:
Eren was near death against a titan as his whole squad was wiped out and Levi & Mikasa was no where to be found, he wasn't able to turn into the titan he dislikes do much, as his life was coming towards a end, an figure appeared as it was shown to be a female. It was the underlord's daughter, Rias. She destroyed the titan without slicing it's neck, she later turned to Eren and invited him to join her team as he accepted without hesitation to grow stronger to slay all titans.

"I will kill them all, with my own hands."  - Eren

Last edited by Kiyon on Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kiyon

Kiyon

Eren Yeager Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eren Yeager Lore   Eren Yeager Lore EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 5:56 pm

*Cough, hint that there would be Rias, Levi & Mikasa later in the game. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

Eren Yeager Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eren Yeager Lore   Eren Yeager Lore EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 9:52 pm

And Tsuna? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Kiyon

Kiyon

Eren Yeager Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eren Yeager Lore   Eren Yeager Lore EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 9:54 pm

You PM Tsuna's lore since I don't know much about him.
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

Eren Yeager Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eren Yeager Lore   Eren Yeager Lore EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 9:56 pm

You are a troll, I can see it. Serious Face
Back to top Go down
Kiyon

Kiyon

Eren Yeager Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eren Yeager Lore   Eren Yeager Lore EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 9:57 pm

No I'm not. I haven't watched KMR. :p
Rather get someone who watched the anime to write it rather than me since I'll probably post false information.
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

Eren Yeager Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eren Yeager Lore   Eren Yeager Lore EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 10:01 pm

I will be there to correct it. So yeah you can write. And seriously? You didn't watch KHR?
Back to top Go down
Kiyon

Kiyon

Eren Yeager Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eren Yeager Lore   Eren Yeager Lore EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 10:06 pm

It's too long, I gave up on trying. c:
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

Eren Yeager Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eren Yeager Lore   Eren Yeager Lore EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 10:09 pm

For god's sake watch it. And write the Lore. Or explain me about classes and I will try writing the Lore.
Back to top Go down
Kiyon

Kiyon

Eren Yeager Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eren Yeager Lore   Eren Yeager Lore EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 10:18 pm

I'm not watching a whole anime just for one person. ><

Just follow the structure of other lores unless G Man writes it.
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

Eren Yeager Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eren Yeager Lore   Eren Yeager Lore EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 11:36 pm

I don't get anything about the Lores..
Back to top Go down
ULTIMOS

ULTIMOS

Eren Yeager Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eren Yeager Lore   Eren Yeager Lore EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 11:59 am

dont watch it its like a kids series no blood swears cause of subtitle and the action isnt too good sometimes mostly like naruto except worst fights put gon killua kurapika hisoka oga wolf luffy zoro sanji and chopper make the variety more and make a pick out of the hat thing
Back to top Go down
Shivam

Shivam

Eren Yeager Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eren Yeager Lore   Eren Yeager Lore EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 12:03 pm

^I agree with this guy.

Now, please take this KHR stuff somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eren Yeager Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eren Yeager Lore   Eren Yeager Lore Empty

Back to top Go down

Eren Yeager Lore
Page 1 of 1