Ultimate Fighters
Want to partake in viewing member exclusive boards and to interact with everyone here? Create an account now to gain access to member status.
Ultimate Fighters
Want to partake in viewing member exclusive boards and to interact with everyone here? Create an account now to gain access to member status.
Ultimate Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Fighters

The Official Forum of Ultimate Fighters!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Killua Lore

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiyon

Kiyon

Killua Lore Empty
PostSubject: Killua Lore   Killua Lore EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 11:10 pm

Stats:
Class: AA
Strength: 8
Speed: 9.5
Intelligence: 6
Skill: 7

Ability:
Killiua is a prime assassin, who is also known to control electricity. Once Killua awakens he can use his special which is decapitation. Although Killua only awakens at time where it matters the most.
~Tenshi

Story:
Killua was born as the middle child to a family of known assassins, the Zoldyck Family. Showing great promise from birth, Killua has already mastered many killing techniques at a tender age, and is set to be one of the best assassins the family has ever produced. Bored and tired of killing, Killua unexpectedly rebelled against his family, injured both his mother and second brother, and ran away from home to take the Hunter Exam for fun. He meets Gon during the first portion of the Hunter Exam and they become the best of friends. He thinks being with Gon is exciting and adventurous. Killua divulges that ever since his birth, he has been in constant training for the occupation of a professional assassin. Killua had spent years trying to perfect unique skills that assassins portray and possess. He was forced to battle in the Heavens Arena martial arts tournament at the age of 6, in which he took two years to get to the 199th floor (even though he has been accepted to the 200th floor, he bailed out).

How he joined the game:
To protect Gon, Killua had no choice to fight but later ended up getting separated. Killua then suddenly came across the battle field as he see's a white haired female getting chased. He quickly flips out his yo-yo and saves her but when he turns around he see's her gone. He fine a letter on the floor and opens it up.

"When I say it doesn't hurt me, that means I can bear." - Killua
Back to top Go down
ULTIMOS

ULTIMOS

Killua Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killua Lore   Killua Lore EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 4:35 am

u put him as low as goku hunter x hunter chars have high intelligence compared to other animes High intelligence: Killua can formulate accurate predictions on his opponent's move and has proved to be able to analyze hostile capabilities and thought patterns efficiently. He can devise effective strategies in a matter of instants. Also, Killua's years of experience can lead him to pick the best option. He can keep his cool in extremely dangerous situations. it should at least be 8 or 9 and in kanmuru his transformation he can send youpi flying so strength gets up and his speed he blitzed youpi when youpi is faster than him in base form let me guess you are an anime only viewer and his signature isnt really the lightning its like the one he uses against jones rammot etc only youpi tanks that move I should know Im a hunter x hunter fanboy he is above sasuke but barely so he should be god class too
Back to top Go down
Kiyon

Kiyon

Killua Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killua Lore   Killua Lore EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:10 am

I was going to ask you more about Killua since I only watch the 2011 version. That's where the decapitation came from. Just PM me any changes you think that are necessary.
Back to top Go down
Keiin

Keiin

Killua Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killua Lore   Killua Lore EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:31 am

I did not like the 2011 version. At all. The 1999 is much better. Also his ability should be more generalized like his crazyass sharp nails which he takes out someone's heart with without making them bleed.
Intelligence should be like 7-8. That should make him Class: S.
Back to top Go down
ULTIMOS

ULTIMOS

Killua Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killua Lore   Killua Lore EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:56 am

ok I will pm or would u prefer I give u manga links so you can make sure Im not overfanboyizing and keiin the 2011 gets much better it already has 1 more arc than the old version u should start watching it
chimera ant arc starts around episode 78
Back to top Go down
Keiin

Keiin

Killua Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killua Lore   Killua Lore EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:29 am

I only watched a bit of it, if you say it is good, I might try and continue. I just hope Hisoka dies soon.
Back to top Go down
ULTIMOS

ULTIMOS

Killua Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killua Lore   Killua Lore EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:30 am

he never dies but he kills one of killuas friends
Back to top Go down
Keiin

Keiin

Killua Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killua Lore   Killua Lore EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:56 am

That should rage Killua enough.
Back to top Go down
ULTIMOS

ULTIMOS

Killua Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killua Lore   Killua Lore EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 10:40 am

yeah hisoka really wants to pick fights with gon and killua he can measure potential and currently killua is far stronger than gon
Back to top Go down
Keiin

Keiin

Killua Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killua Lore   Killua Lore EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 12:26 pm

Yea gon is quite a weakling to begin with.
Back to top Go down
ULTIMOS

ULTIMOS

Killua Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killua Lore   Killua Lore EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 12:43 pm

no not really he is extremely durable he survived like 15 ship busters in gi he sent a guy flying with janken rock to another country non gag so dont say things like oga can do that too and luffy did it from the start and his speed is on par with killua in base a regular ko punch can destroy a rock 10 times his size current gon is like yellow vest pre-ts luffy level and killua current is at the level of naruto with bm ts luffy etc
Back to top Go down
Keiin

Keiin

Killua Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killua Lore   Killua Lore EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 4:39 pm

Omg, but Gon really seems like a weakling, yes he can punch someone really hard but apart from his Nen is that not all he has?
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

Killua Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killua Lore   Killua Lore EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 5:33 pm

Can anyone make a Lelouch lore?
Back to top Go down
ULTIMOS

ULTIMOS

Killua Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killua Lore   Killua Lore EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 6:04 am

he is as strong as base killua he only looks weak because hes not really that cool unless hes on anger mode
Back to top Go down
Keiin

Keiin

Killua Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killua Lore   Killua Lore EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 6:15 am

@Tornado: I will ask Kiyon, not a real Code Gayass fan but someone else can make it I guess.
@Ultimos: Okay, after exams I might watch the 2011 series because I wanted to see Gon get strong but from what you explain, he is quite good already.
Back to top Go down
ULTIMOS

ULTIMOS

Killua Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killua Lore   Killua Lore EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 7:41 am

u havent seen them get strong yet..... they get powers that naruto and ichigo would envy
Back to top Go down
Kiyon

Kiyon

Killua Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killua Lore   Killua Lore EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 8:12 am

I was going to make Lelouch, well then.

In the 2011 version, Killua just got strong in the last episode while Gon got weaker due to no nen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Killua Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killua Lore   Killua Lore Empty

Back to top Go down

Killua Lore
Page 1 of 1