Ultimate Fighters
Want to partake in viewing member exclusive boards and to interact with everyone here? Create an account now to gain access to member status.
Ultimate Fighters
Want to partake in viewing member exclusive boards and to interact with everyone here? Create an account now to gain access to member status.
Ultimate Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Fighters

The Official Forum of Ultimate Fighters!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Light Yagami Lore

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiyon

Kiyon

Light Yagami Lore Empty
PostSubject: Light Yagami Lore   Light Yagami Lore EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 8:07 pm

Stats:
Class: C
Strength: 3
Speed: 4
Intelligence: 9
Skill: 2

Ability:
Light: C rank
He is a mastermind student, he uses a death note and intelligence towards his advance which allows him  to kill whoever he wants without worrying about the class, at day time Light will search for someone as he must see his face before writing their name in the death note, at night time Light will write the person's name in the notebook.
~Akuma

Story:
Light Yagami After discovering the Death Note he decides to use it to rid the world of criminals. His killings are eventually labelled by people of Japan as the work of "Kira". In the year 2003 (2006 in the anime), Light Yagami discovers a mysterious notebook on the ground at his school. Written on the cover are the words "Death Note". The Death Note's instructions state that if a human's name is written within it, that person shall die. Light is initially skeptical of the notebook's authenticity, but after experimenting with it, Light realizes that the Death Note is real. After putting much thought into whether or not he should continue using the notebook, he ascertains that no one else will be able to bear the burden of improving the world.

How he joined the game:
Kira went mad with murder, after the death of his 100th victim a dark-lord appeared to him, and pointed towards darkness biggest threat: Izayoi. Saddly, his face was covered but the darklord strike mad at light as light was past out. Light saw the past as he see's Izayoi single handily destroy the darklord's old tribe, Kira suddenly striked mad as he saw people getting murdered, he woke up and accepted the darklord's request to kill Izayoi. Because of this he is sent to join the game as the future awaits him.

"If we catch Kira, he is evil. If he rules the world, he is justice."  - L

Last edited by Kiyon on Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
G Man

G Man

Light Yagami Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Yagami Lore   Light Yagami Lore EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 4:21 pm

Light speed is as high as Goku's intellagce. Think about it.

Anyway, why is his Int so low? He's a geniues. I think a 10 would fit him better.
Back to top Go down
Kiyon

Kiyon

Light Yagami Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Yagami Lore   Light Yagami Lore EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 4:41 pm

Genius is L, Light is a student who has a way to go. 9 is still good though. ><
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

Light Yagami Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Yagami Lore   Light Yagami Lore EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 10:00 pm

I think 10 is perfect since even L couldn't prove Light guilty (nvm at the time of death. )..
Back to top Go down
Shivam

Shivam

Light Yagami Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Yagami Lore   Light Yagami Lore EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 10:31 pm

I think 9 is fine. You say even L wasn't able to prove him guilty? Well, what do you think is easier- trying to find a guy that could be anywhere in the world, and he can kill anyone and nobody knows how he does that, or trying to be a normal High school student and killing criminals with a notebook while avoiding to be captured?
Back to top Go down
G Man

G Man

Light Yagami Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Yagami Lore   Light Yagami Lore EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 12:57 am

As long as Light won L,
Light>L.
In Near and Mello case it's different since they used what L discovered.
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

Light Yagami Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Yagami Lore   Light Yagami Lore EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 1:17 am

Not the case.. L>Light. It was Rem who did the job.. If you don't know the reason then watch Death Note again.. And in Mello and Near case, they accidently discovered something which helped him with Kira case..
Back to top Go down
G Man

G Man

Light Yagami Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Yagami Lore   Light Yagami Lore EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 1:32 am

If you haven't noticed, Light tricked Rem into killing L, he didn't just go
"oh who ever shall I kill randomally?". Razz
Back to top Go down
Shivam

Shivam

Light Yagami Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Yagami Lore   Light Yagami Lore EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 1:44 am

He tricked Ram because of Missa, if she wasn't there then Ram would never help Light. That makes it 2 against 1. He used help from a shinigami, try giving a shinigami to L and see what happens.
Back to top Go down
G Man

G Man

Light Yagami Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Yagami Lore   Light Yagami Lore EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 1:46 am

Don't forget that Missa was the main reason L started getting on every of Light's steps.
Back to top Go down
Shivam

Shivam

Light Yagami Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Yagami Lore   Light Yagami Lore EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 1:56 am

Well, Missa was the reason he was able to kill L.
Back to top Go down
G Man

G Man

Light Yagami Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Yagami Lore   Light Yagami Lore EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 1:58 am

He would've find another way.

Back to top Go down
Shivam

Shivam

Light Yagami Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Yagami Lore   Light Yagami Lore EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 2:04 am

But he didn't. That's all what matters. Besides, L had much more experience than Light.
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

Light Yagami Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Yagami Lore   Light Yagami Lore EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 2:23 am

Rem gave the fake rules which L was going to test on them and if he succeeded then Light would have been discovered right away.. And a weird Shinigami came and tell Mello that those rules were fake which gave N the major evidence!
Back to top Go down
Shivam

Shivam

Light Yagami Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Yagami Lore   Light Yagami Lore EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 2:32 am

L saw through those fake rules, that's why he wanted to test them. It's clear that he was smarter than Light so he should have 10.
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

Light Yagami Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Yagami Lore   Light Yagami Lore EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 2:57 am

That's what I said. :3
Back to top Go down
Trunks

Trunks

Light Yagami Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Yagami Lore   Light Yagami Lore EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 12:07 pm

I'd say they would be on equal footing imo.
Just due to the fact that L said as such himself, then proceeded to say that it would be a scary thought if Light were Kira. As for the whole Misa Misa thing. It doesn't matter if Light used her or L seeing as when she first appeared she screwed Light over a bit and gave L clues (due to low intelligence). Then as L said himself, it's a race to catch the second Kira between himself and Kira because whichever side gets her first will have the upper hand.....
It doesn't matter how Light did it the fact that he pulled the wool over L's eyes, (this perfect genius?) right in his face, even cuffed and living with him shows that himself and L should at least be on equal footing intelligence wise. BTW L does know capuara, a fighting style, Light knows none. He learned it before the events of Death Note and the manga/anime barely touched on it. Remember the Japanese woman married to Ray Penber from the FBI? She and L both stated that they worked on a case together previously and there is a book (If I remember correctly) titled Death Note: Another Note the B.B. murder cases. It's a really good read but it depicts said case mentioned that they worked together on and then some. Explains also how L got exposed to, interested in, and taught himself (perfectly mind you) how to fight using capoera (dance fighting if you will) anyway, my opinion is they should have equal intelligence at the least.
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

Light Yagami Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Yagami Lore   Light Yagami Lore EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 12:54 pm

Well the method does matter. Anyone can win via cheating so does that mean that he has high intelligence?
Back to top Go down
Trunks

Trunks

Light Yagami Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Yagami Lore   Light Yagami Lore EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 1:06 pm

Cheating? He used the tools at his disposal. Granted I can see the point that he "used" a shinigami to remove L as messed up, but he was smart enough to outwit a "God of Death" (Although none of the shinigami seemed all that bright besides, seemingly, Ryuk) Anyway, I'm not arguing who won what, I'm stating in my opinion L and Light intelligence- 10 Mellow and Near- 8 or 9.
Like I said I think their intelligence level is even.
I don't know, but in my opinion, if having a shinigami kill someone is considered cheating, then owning a death note at all is cheating too.
Back to top Go down
Shivam

Shivam

Light Yagami Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Yagami Lore   Light Yagami Lore EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 1:34 pm

Light always had advantage, L was still suspecting him.

Look at what the creator of Death Note, Tsugumi Ohba, says:

Quote :
Although Death Note: How to Read 13 states that L's intelligence is 8/10, below both Light's and even Near's, when asked which character he thought was the smartest, Ohba replied, "L. Because the plot requires it. [laughs]". His intelligence in the anime, however, is 10/10 - above both Light and Near.
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

Light Yagami Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Yagami Lore   Light Yagami Lore EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 1:38 pm

Death Note is the only tool he is allowed to use if he were to fight even. If in your opinion N is 9 and Light is 10 then how he managed to catch him? Didn't you see the last portion where he fooled Light? L is only himself but Light had many pawns.. But still L fought till the end and Light had no choice but to use Rem..
Back to top Go down
Trunks

Trunks

Light Yagami Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Yagami Lore   Light Yagami Lore EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 2:48 pm

Shivam wrote:
Light always had advantage, L was still suspecting him.

Look at what the creator of Death Note, Tsugumi Ohba, says:

Quote :
Although Death Note: How to Read 13 states that L's intelligence is 8/10, below both Light's and even Near's, when asked which character he thought was the smartest, Ohba replied, "L. Because the plot requires it. [laughs]". His intelligence in the anime, however, is 10/10 - above both Light and Near.
Well played...lol seriously though, it's just my opinion XD Good stuff to know though.

T.O.R.N.A.D.O wrote:
Death Note is the only tool he is allowed to use if he were to fight even. If in your opinion N is 9 and Light is 10 then how he managed to catch him? Didn't you see the last portion where he fooled Light? L is only himself but Light had many pawns.. But still L fought till the end and Light had no choice but to use Rem..
Again, just my opinion XD
but to answer your question. I said as much because it was only by chance that Mello, in his rage, helped Near to capture Kira. Near said as much himself and even stated that seperatly he and Mello were no match to L unless they worked together, just that they never got along with one another. Near also went on to explain that he definatly would have lost to Light had it not been for that.

Anyway, I didn't mean to start an argument.. :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Light Yagami Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Yagami Lore   Light Yagami Lore Empty

Back to top Go down

Light Yagami Lore
Page 1 of 1