Ultimate Fighters
Want to partake in viewing member exclusive boards and to interact with everyone here? Create an account now to gain access to member status.
Ultimate Fighters
Want to partake in viewing member exclusive boards and to interact with everyone here? Create an account now to gain access to member status.
Ultimate Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Fighters

The Official Forum of Ultimate Fighters!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.1 [ARTICUNO] [RELEASE]

Go down 
+16
Dean Winchester
Trunks
ULTIMOS
wdkace
L@L
A-MAN
masterx1
bluecheez
Kiyon
Mecha_Azrid
Rainer
G Man
Shivam
Rhino.Freak
Jassi
T.O.R.N.A.D.O
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

How is the game for a 1st release?
Awesome!
All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.1 [ARTICUNO] [RELEASE] Mw2msqh57%All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.1 [ARTICUNO] [RELEASE] 7cOiW9I
 57% [ 16 ]
Good but could have been better.
All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.1 [ARTICUNO] [RELEASE] Mw2msqh36%All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.1 [ARTICUNO] [RELEASE] 7cOiW9I
 36% [ 10 ]
It sucked!
All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.1 [ARTICUNO] [RELEASE] Mw2msqh7%All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.1 [ARTICUNO] [RELEASE] 7cOiW9I
 7% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 28

AuthorMessage
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.1 [ARTICUNO] [RELEASE] Empty
PostSubject: All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.1 [ARTICUNO] [RELEASE]   All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.1 [ARTICUNO] [RELEASE] EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 1:17 am

So guys, everyone must have been waiting for the grand release of All-Star: Battle of Fighters! It has taken a long time but its finally time for the real release. So:
Ladies and gentlemen, We present you:

All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.1 [ARTICUNO]
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD:
The game is in .7z format. To extract it you can use 7zip (highly recommended) or WinRAR.

This game currently has only 6 characters. And they are

• Naruto
  • Sasuke
  • Goku
  • Ichigo
  • Luffy
  • Zoro

Features of the Game!

• 2 new moves for Naruto.
  • 1 new move for Sasuke and AJ flame is changed.
  • A whole new Goku for which you have been waiting!
  • Ichigo's 3 hit combo and Zangetsu Spin are revamped.
  • Whole new Luffy and Zoro!
  • All characters have their Meelee combos.
  • You do last hit of Meelee combo by pressing JA.
  • Everyone has quick getups. Press J while lying down.
  • Luffy has a rubber body, so electric attacks of Sasuke won't affect him much (except Chidori, to make everyone balanced.) [Not a bug! xD]
  • Last but not the least, there is a hidden surprise in the game. If you find it out then please don't spoil it for others! xD

Trouble shooting:
1- My antivirus is detecting the game exe as a trojan. Is it really infected?
Actually it isn't. The reason for this false positive detection is the usage of a program called "Molebox" in the game. Molebox encrypts files into an executable so the files can only be used by the exe. This makes the antivirus suspects the encrypted data and flag it as a trojan. So you have to, in order to run the game, disable your antivirus (not recommended) or add it to your antivirus' exception list (recommended), For more info about this issue, follow the link: http://www.blitzbasic.com/Community/posts.php?topic=91762

2-I am getting the error "The Application failed to start because it's side by side configuration is incorrect. Please refer to the application log for more details.". How should I fix this?
You need to install the run-time components for Visual C++ 2005. You can find an installer here:
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=5638

3. How to fix the other errors.
Spoiler:

So guys reviews and feedbacks on the game are truly appreciated. And if you find any bugs, report it as soon as possible.

And if you guys want to enjoy your fights then please turn on the Recording feature. That's all for now and thanks for staying tuned.

Regards,
All Stars: Team

Last edited by T.O.R.N.A.D.O on Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:41 am; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : ~UPDATED Version)
Back to top Go down
Jassi

Jassi

PostSubject: Re: All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.1 [ARTICUNO] [RELEASE]   All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.1 [ARTICUNO] [RELEASE] EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 1:42 am

Damn my net is too slow X(... can't wait Very Happy
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

PostSubject: Re: All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.1 [ARTICUNO] [RELEASE]   All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.1 [ARTICUNO] [RELEASE] EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 1:43 am

Oww.. Bad luck.. Razz Anyway I hope you will like it.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rhino.Freak

Rhino.Freak

PostSubject: Re: All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.1 [ARTICUNO] [RELEASE]   All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.1 [ARTICUNO] [RELEASE] EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 2:06 am

great topic you made man +1

and we hope you like the game Smile
Back to top Go down
Shivam

Shivam

PostSubject: Re: All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.1 [ARTICUNO] [RELEASE]   All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.1 [ARTICUNO] [RELEASE] EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 2:25 am

Awesome! Rhino, you should've post it; you're the leader. Razz
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

PostSubject: Re: All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.1 [ARTICUNO] [RELEASE]   All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.1 [ARTICUNO] [RELEASE] EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 2:48 am

You always have a problem when I do things. Why don't you just appreciate me? Have I done something wrong to you? Well the fact he didn't make the topic doesn't really mean anything. And there must have been some reason that why I made this topic, won't there be? Anyway I just hope you like this game.
Back to top Go down
G Man

G Man

PostSubject: Re: All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.1 [ARTICUNO] [RELEASE]   All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.1 [ARTICUNO] [RELEASE] EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 3:08 am

Damn the game doesn't work for me.
The irony.
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

PostSubject: Re: All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.1 [ARTICUNO] [RELEASE]   All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.1 [ARTICUNO] [RELEASE] EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 3:12 am

Is anyone else getting an error?
Back to top Go down
Rainer

PostSubject: Re: All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.1 [ARTICUNO] [RELEASE]   All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.1 [ARTICUNO] [RELEASE] EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:18 am

You remove a DATE ID Goku. The game will work without it
1) Sasuke can not touch the needles Naruto clones.
~Removed point no. 2.
3) If Zoro is close with the enemy and makes tihniku ​​j>a, then Zoro and the enemy begin to blink.
The game is not particularly liked the characters have different drawing sprites. It does not look pretty.
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

PostSubject: Re: All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.1 [ARTICUNO] [RELEASE]   All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.1 [ARTICUNO] [RELEASE] EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:52 am

Well Goku is the only character which is created from the scratch, so it is advisable that not to remove him and I edited your post for some suspense. Naruto clone thing will be fixed. And we really can't do anything about the sprites. We have chosen the best sprites for each character, so not really a problem.
Back to top Go down
Mecha_Azrid

Mecha_Azrid

PostSubject: Re: All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.1 [ARTICUNO] [RELEASE]   All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.1 [ARTICUNO] [RELEASE] EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:36 am

@Rainer
Yeah the game has both JUS and SND but this is only the first release and it's still a beta future release will have just one style.
Back to top Go down
Rhino.Freak

Rhino.Freak

PostSubject: Re: All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.1 [ARTICUNO] [RELEASE]   All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.1 [ARTICUNO] [RELEASE] EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 3:31 pm

Shivam wrote:
Awesome! Rhino, you should've post it; you're the leader. Razz

yeah well, I'll post later onwards Smile
Back to top Go down
Kiyon

Kiyon

PostSubject: Re: All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.1 [ARTICUNO] [RELEASE]   All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.1 [ARTICUNO] [RELEASE] EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 5:58 pm

"Failed to load module MSVCR80.dll" That's my error.
Back to top Go down
Rhino.Freak

Rhino.Freak

PostSubject: Re: All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.1 [ARTICUNO] [RELEASE]   All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.1 [ARTICUNO] [RELEASE] EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 6:03 pm

dahell? we didn't even use that dll file... o.O
just wait, IB is trying to post a new bug fixed version..
Back to top Go down
Kiyon

Kiyon

PostSubject: Re: All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.1 [ARTICUNO] [RELEASE]   All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.1 [ARTICUNO] [RELEASE] EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 6:20 pm

Why is it always me that encounter these weird bugs that are not even there, first it was the Ichigo Bankai Bug and now this.
Back to top Go down
Mecha_Azrid

Mecha_Azrid

PostSubject: Re: All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.1 [ARTICUNO] [RELEASE]   All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.1 [ARTICUNO] [RELEASE] EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 6:58 pm

Maybe your computer is stuffed.
Back to top Go down
bluecheez

bluecheez

PostSubject: Re: All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.1 [ARTICUNO] [RELEASE]   All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.1 [ARTICUNO] [RELEASE] EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 9:46 pm

mine crashes at goku.dat >:
Back to top Go down
masterx1

PostSubject: Re: All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.1 [ARTICUNO] [RELEASE]   All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.1 [ARTICUNO] [RELEASE] EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 10:21 pm

lot got this problèm too
"Failed to load module MSVCR80.dll" That's my error.
Im using Windows 8
Back to top Go down
Kiyon

Kiyon

PostSubject: Re: All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.1 [ARTICUNO] [RELEASE]   All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.1 [ARTICUNO] [RELEASE] EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 10:43 pm

Ahh, it seems that the problem only occurs in Window 8.
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

PostSubject: Re: All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.1 [ARTICUNO] [RELEASE]   All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.1 [ARTICUNO] [RELEASE] EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 2:06 am

So guys I have a uploaded a bug free version.. And this exe won't be detected as a threat in most Anti-viruses.. So download it and test it.. Report bugs if you find any..
Back to top Go down
Kiyon

Kiyon

PostSubject: Re: All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.1 [ARTICUNO] [RELEASE]   All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.1 [ARTICUNO] [RELEASE] EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 7:17 pm

Alright Game started this time, but gained new errors. *Cheers.

1. Cannot create filter graph for this file.
2. Could not open Wave File
3.Could not open Wave File
4.Could not open Wave File
5.Could not open Wave File
6.Could not open Wave File

Then I start the game, I notice that there is no music I get.

7.Could not open Wave File
8.Could not open Wave File
9.Could not open Wave File
10.Could not open Wave File
11.Could not open Wave File
12.Could not open Wave File
13.Could not open Wave File
14.Could not open Wave File
15.Could not open Wave File
16.Could not open Wave File
17.Could not open Wave File
18.Could not open Wave File
19.Could not open Wave File
20.Could not open Wave File
21.Could not open Wave File
22.Could not open Wave File
23.Could not open Wave File
24.Could not open Wave File
25.Could not open data File

Then the game crashes, cheers.

Last edited by Kiyon on Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rhino.Freak

Rhino.Freak

PostSubject: Re: All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.1 [ARTICUNO] [RELEASE]   All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.1 [ARTICUNO] [RELEASE] EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 7:22 pm

cheers fuck me right ? cheers
Back to top Go down
Kiyon

Kiyon

PostSubject: Re: All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.1 [ARTICUNO] [RELEASE]   All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.1 [ARTICUNO] [RELEASE] EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 7:28 pm

At least you fixed the error, just added 25 more. xP
Back to top Go down
Rhino.Freak

Rhino.Freak

PostSubject: Re: All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.1 [ARTICUNO] [RELEASE]   All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.1 [ARTICUNO] [RELEASE] EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 7:49 pm

it has nothing to do with me trust me.. un-moleboxed one works fine..

tornado, ask ntsd team how they molebox
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

PostSubject: Re: All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.1 [ARTICUNO] [RELEASE]   All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.1 [ARTICUNO] [RELEASE] EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 8:24 pm

I asked the NTSD team, waiting for them to reply. Wiza downloading that dll and place it in the game directory and then try.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.1 [ARTICUNO] [RELEASE]   All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.1 [ARTICUNO] [RELEASE] Empty

Back to top Go down

All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.1 [ARTICUNO] [RELEASE]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next