Ultimate Fighters
Want to partake in viewing member exclusive boards and to interact with everyone here? Create an account now to gain access to member status.
Ultimate Fighters
Want to partake in viewing member exclusive boards and to interact with everyone here? Create an account now to gain access to member status.
Ultimate Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Fighters

The Official Forum of Ultimate Fighters!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.5 [BANKAI] [RELEASE]

Go down 
+8
Jassi
RaCuGa
T.O.R.N.A.D.O
The Creator
ImNeon
bashscrazy
snitzal
A-MAN
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Rate this release of game!
All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.5 [BANKAI] [RELEASE] Mw2msqh4%All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.5 [BANKAI] [RELEASE] 7cOiW9I
 4% [ 1 ]
All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.5 [BANKAI] [RELEASE] Mw2msqh0%All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.5 [BANKAI] [RELEASE] 7cOiW9I
 0% [ 0 ]
All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.5 [BANKAI] [RELEASE] Mw2msqh0%All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.5 [BANKAI] [RELEASE] 7cOiW9I
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.5 [BANKAI] [RELEASE] Mw2msqh4%All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.5 [BANKAI] [RELEASE] 7cOiW9I
 4% [ 1 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.5 [BANKAI] [RELEASE] Mw2msqh17%All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.5 [BANKAI] [RELEASE] 7cOiW9I
 17% [ 4 ]
All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.5 [BANKAI] [RELEASE] Mw2msqh8%All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.5 [BANKAI] [RELEASE] 7cOiW9I
 8% [ 2 ]
All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.5 [BANKAI] [RELEASE] Mw2msqh8%All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.5 [BANKAI] [RELEASE] 7cOiW9I
 8% [ 2 ]
All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.5 [BANKAI] [RELEASE] Mw2msqh58%All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.5 [BANKAI] [RELEASE] 7cOiW9I
 58% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 24

AuthorMessage
Rhino.Freak

Rhino.Freak

All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.5 [BANKAI] [RELEASE] Empty
PostSubject: All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.5 [BANKAI] [RELEASE]   All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.5 [BANKAI] [RELEASE] EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 1:19 am

All Stars: Battle of Fighter 0.5 [BANKAI] Released!

After a long time, we are back again with another release! This is such a big update to the 1st version that we have pretty much lost track of the changes and new things, however detailed changelog can be found in the game directory! Very Happy

We now bring you:

• 10 NEW Playables! - That's more character's we had in the first release. Very Happy
  • 10 NEW Background maps! - A beautiful background changes everything! (though playing on your favorite map won't increases your chances to win)
  • Lots of NEW moves and combos! - You can expect to find lots of combos while playing!
  • Sandbag! - Tired of setting up player 2 controls to test moves out? You're in luck! Razz You can even use Sandbag to spectate COM battles!
  • Specialties! - Every character now has a cool specialty that makes him somewhat unique! Figure it out yourself!
  • AI Glance! - Few characters in game now have a basic AI and we're still testing and working to improve them and adding more! (Stay tuned for future updates on this!)

Do note that:
- In this release there is no Stage/Story Mode and Battle/War Mode. (Starting the game in Battle Mode will crash the game, so don't open it Razz )
- In case you missed our old announcement thread, there's an issue with this release as well. There are some unexplainable and straight up bizarre bugs when the game is launched in Windows 7 (and below most likely). Worry not, you'll still be able to play the game as we have some workarounds for the major issue(s) but there are a few moves that won't work properly. Learn more in the readme.txt in the game directory! The game works perfectly fine in Windows 10!

Without further ado and wait here is the download link!

Download link :

Best Regards,
The All Stars Team

We hope you enjoy and report any bugs you find!

Last edited by Mecha_Azrid on Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:18 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated links)
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

PostSubject: Re: All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.5 [BANKAI] [RELEASE]   All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.5 [BANKAI] [RELEASE] EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 2:24 am

~Sasuke's double jump has been fixed. The users who already downloaded the game are requested to update it to latest version! Very Happy

Sorry for inconvenience!
Back to top Go down
snitzal

snitzal

PostSubject: Re: All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.5 [BANKAI] [RELEASE]   All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.5 [BANKAI] [RELEASE] EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 6:51 am

you make me very happy!!!
Hibari here i come!!!!!
you are the best!!!
Back to top Go down
A-MAN

A-MAN

PostSubject: Re: All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.5 [BANKAI] [RELEASE]   All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.5 [BANKAI] [RELEASE] EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 5:57 pm

Downloaded! I will write up some text on what I liked and what I didn't soon!
Back to top Go down
Rhino.Freak

Rhino.Freak

PostSubject: Re: All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.5 [BANKAI] [RELEASE]   All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.5 [BANKAI] [RELEASE] EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 11:07 pm

Glad you liked it snitzal!
And waiting for your review, A Smile

Let's see!
Back to top Go down
snitzal

snitzal

PostSubject: Re: All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.5 [BANKAI] [RELEASE]   All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.5 [BANKAI] [RELEASE] EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 2:21 am

my review that i would like to post in israeli forum of Little Fighter:

All stars – Battle of Fighters

So what is "All stars – Battle Of Fighters"?

all stars battle of fighters is a new Little Fighter edition that awesome and amazing makers made.

This edition include some of the most amazing and great anime characters in the anime world.

The edition makers made the sprites by themselves and upgrade them time by time
they made this game perfectly, without problems (except the problems with the windows)

The time I waited to play the new edition was worth every minute.

they made the new sprites perfectly!
today at school I tried to play in the library but I couldn’t because of the windows 7 problem..

the new attacks are great and the made of them was perfect.

So this is my interview.
And you can see how happy to play even from the review! Smile Smile Smile Very Happy

So once again,
Thank you. Smile Wink
Back to top Go down
Rhino.Freak

Rhino.Freak

PostSubject: Re: All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.5 [BANKAI] [RELEASE]   All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.5 [BANKAI] [RELEASE] EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 2:35 am

We're glad that you like the game so much Smile
Though I'd like to point it out that we didn't make most of the sprites, they are ripped sprites but yes many are custom too Smile
Back to top Go down
snitzal

snitzal

PostSubject: Re: All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.5 [BANKAI] [RELEASE]   All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.5 [BANKAI] [RELEASE] EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 2:38 am

Rhino.Freak wrote:
We're glad that you like the game so much Smile
Though I'd like to point it out that we didn't make most of the sprites, they are ripped sprites but yes many are custom too Smile
yeah
i know that the naruto is from NTSD 2.4 with coustom sprites
and luffy from OPAE
and natsu from the FTLF edition
Very Happy
but you coustom them so its really awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

PostSubject: Re: All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.5 [BANKAI] [RELEASE]   All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.5 [BANKAI] [RELEASE] EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 3:13 am

Well not actually. By ripped he meant they were the sprites of DS games. The lf2 versions you mentioned also used these ripped sprites. Although the NTSD part is kind of true.
Back to top Go down
snitzal

snitzal

PostSubject: Re: All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.5 [BANKAI] [RELEASE]   All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.5 [BANKAI] [RELEASE] EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 3:14 am

T.O.R.N.A.D.O wrote:
Well not actually. By ripped he meant they were the sprites of DS games. The lf2 versions you mentioned also used these ripped sprites. Although the NTSD part is kind of true.
ohh so thats why i find them always...
thx Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bashscrazy

PostSubject: Re: All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.5 [BANKAI] [RELEASE]   All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.5 [BANKAI] [RELEASE] EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 3:57 am

You can play it on Windows 7, you just have to use compatibility mode. Some moves are bugged on Windows 7 though, however the game is still playable for the most part.
Back to top Go down
ImNeon

PostSubject: Re: All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.5 [BANKAI] [RELEASE]   All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.5 [BANKAI] [RELEASE] EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 9:49 pm

how can i download
Back to top Go down
Rhino.Freak

Rhino.Freak

PostSubject: Re: All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.5 [BANKAI] [RELEASE]   All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.5 [BANKAI] [RELEASE] EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 9:56 pm

ImNeon wrote:
how can i download
Click on Mediafire that's right after the download link text?
Back to top Go down
Jassi

Jassi

PostSubject: Re: All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.5 [BANKAI] [RELEASE]   All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.5 [BANKAI] [RELEASE] EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 2:33 am

Wow It's out already, great.. Gotta try it out hmmm Serious Face
Back to top Go down
The Creator

The Creator

PostSubject: Re: All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.5 [BANKAI] [RELEASE]   All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.5 [BANKAI] [RELEASE] EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 9:05 pm

The small pics for Tsuna and Hibari haven't been updated.

Other than its fun!

I'll do some sprite edits for Tsuna and Hibari later on. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

PostSubject: Re: All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.5 [BANKAI] [RELEASE]   All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.5 [BANKAI] [RELEASE] EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 10:58 pm

Well we skipped that since it didn't matter lol. Razz
Back to top Go down
RaCuGa

PostSubject: Re: All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.5 [BANKAI] [RELEASE]   All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.5 [BANKAI] [RELEASE] EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 9:06 am

Wow! Finally the Beta! And with a lot (really a Lot!) of things! Thanks BoF Team!!!
I really liked this Beta, incomplete (its a beta Duh) but really enjoyable, its like J-Stars Victory Vs in PC. This mod goes the right direction!
I havent found almost any Bug, only with Edward (his "Wall" don't work with Yugi's normal Card Attack [Atk+Atk]).
Oh, one more thing, if this game will have a lot of Chars and that things will you use the same "Loading engine" (i dunno if that is a Loading Engine xD) like the "Erkd Fairy Tail Mod"? That mod Loads only when you select a char, not all the chars jsut at the start.
Back to top Go down
bashscrazy

PostSubject: Re: All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.5 [BANKAI] [RELEASE]   All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.5 [BANKAI] [RELEASE] EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 2:28 pm

That engine is Neora.
Tornado said currently the game isn't working with Neora or something... It's bugging out or something.

We can keep trying to get it to work with Neora. Neora does have some great features, however it's lacking a really IMPORTANT feature and that is custom AI.

Which will eventually be improved and implemented in more characters.
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

PostSubject: Re: All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.5 [BANKAI] [RELEASE]   All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.5 [BANKAI] [RELEASE] EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 9:09 pm

Glad you liked it! As bash mentioned, I did try Neora which is still in early stages. So it crashes a lot currently and also doesn't support custom ai which is the most important thing. AI will eventually be improved so you guys can enjoy PC fights too.
Back to top Go down
Jassi

Jassi

PostSubject: Re: All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.5 [BANKAI] [RELEASE]   All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.5 [BANKAI] [RELEASE] EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 11:47 pm

The game is really great with so many characters and backgrounds, found few bugs will be posting them soon, overall it's great Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rhino.Freak

Rhino.Freak

PostSubject: Re: All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.5 [BANKAI] [RELEASE]   All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.5 [BANKAI] [RELEASE] EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 4:53 am

waiting for your bug report thread Jass Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nittecera

nittecera

PostSubject: Re: All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.5 [BANKAI] [RELEASE]   All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.5 [BANKAI] [RELEASE] EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 7:20 am

cant open the link i opened a topic but still...
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

PostSubject: Re: All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.5 [BANKAI] [RELEASE]   All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.5 [BANKAI] [RELEASE] EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 7:39 am

Did you click on Mediafire?
Back to top Go down
nittecera

nittecera

PostSubject: Thanks(?)   All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.5 [BANKAI] [RELEASE] EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 2:28 am

T.O.R.N.A.D.O wrote:
Did you click on Mediafire?
Now it works Shocked maybe was a problem in my computer.
lol

When it loaded Ichigo Bankai it got stuck so I cant play can you help me again?

Last edited by nittecera on Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:44 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Changing font)
Back to top Go down
jhizz93

jhizz93

PostSubject: Mediafire BLOCKED DOWNLOAD?   All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.5 [BANKAI] [RELEASE] EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 11:46 pm

I clicked the Mediafire link and the page says this file has been blocked for violation. Do you have an alternate download link?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.5 [BANKAI] [RELEASE]   All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.5 [BANKAI] [RELEASE] Empty

Back to top Go down

All Stars: Battle of Fighters 0.5 [BANKAI] [RELEASE]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Fighters :: Download-
Jump to: