Ultimate Fighters
Want to partake in viewing member exclusive boards and to interact with everyone here? Create an account now to gain access to member status.
Ultimate Fighters
Want to partake in viewing member exclusive boards and to interact with everyone here? Create an account now to gain access to member status.
Ultimate Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Fighters

The Official Forum of Ultimate Fighters!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

killua kanmuru jus progress

Go down 
+3
Zenesis
G Man
ULTIMOS
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ULTIMOS

ULTIMOS

killua kanmuru jus progress Empty
PostSubject: killua kanmuru jus progress   killua kanmuru jus progress EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:43 am

Im still working on the hair tell me what you think so far Very Happy killua kanmuru jus progress Killua12
Back to top Go down
G Man

G Man

PostSubject: Re: killua kanmuru jus progress   killua kanmuru jus progress EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 7:04 am

Awesome work.
How would you like to join the team?
Back to top Go down
Zenesis

Zenesis

PostSubject: Re: killua kanmuru jus progress   killua kanmuru jus progress EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 7:46 am

nice sprite dude
Back to top Go down
ULTIMOS

ULTIMOS

PostSubject: Re: killua kanmuru jus progress   killua kanmuru jus progress EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 9:08 am

I can sprite but unfortunately I do not know anything about coding Neutral
Back to top Go down
Shivam

Shivam

PostSubject: Re: killua kanmuru jus progress   killua kanmuru jus progress EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 9:35 am

Don't worry, you can join as a Spriter.
Good work, by the way.
Back to top Go down
Rhino.Freak

Rhino.Freak

PostSubject: Re: killua kanmuru jus progress   killua kanmuru jus progress EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 3:09 pm

nice work man, raelly good
Back to top Go down
ULTIMOS

ULTIMOS

PostSubject: Re: killua kanmuru jus progress   killua kanmuru jus progress EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:39 am

ok i could join but I wont be able to sprite any naruto or fairytail characters since on naruto I got bored after the 3rd episode and I havent watched fairy tail
Back to top Go down
G Man

G Man

PostSubject: Re: killua kanmuru jus progress   killua kanmuru jus progress EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:44 am

No worries, we have lots of chars that needs spriting Wink
Back to top Go down
ULTIMOS

ULTIMOS

PostSubject: Re: killua kanmuru jus progress   killua kanmuru jus progress EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 7:00 am

sorry its late but I will show 2 because of latenesskillua kanmuru jus progress Killua14 and yes I will join the project but who should I sprite
Back to top Go down
ULTIMOS

ULTIMOS

PostSubject: Re: killua kanmuru jus progress   killua kanmuru jus progress EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 1:37 pm

sorry for double posting but would it be ok if I double post updates well anyways I have completely finished the stance Very Happy I would show the animation instead but I am using pivot and it can only make .piv files Mad heres the update hope you like it Smile oh and if you havs suggestions for a program I could use to animate my sprites and make it a file type that I can show here that would be great Very Happy
killua kanmuru jus progress Stance10
Back to top Go down
Shivam

Shivam

PostSubject: Re: killua kanmuru jus progress   killua kanmuru jus progress EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 1:56 am

Nice work.
Can't wait to see him in game.
Back to top Go down
ULTIMOS

ULTIMOS

PostSubject: Re: killua kanmuru jus progress   killua kanmuru jus progress EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 11:50 am

update: dash finishedkillua kanmuru jus progress Dash_b10
Back to top Go down
A-MAN

A-MAN

PostSubject: Re: killua kanmuru jus progress   killua kanmuru jus progress EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 1:19 pm

Looks nice!! BUT, I don't think Mark will be using the same system of dashing as in OPAE. Characters will probably run like the original LF2 characters.
Back to top Go down
ULTIMOS

ULTIMOS

PostSubject: Re: killua kanmuru jus progress   killua kanmuru jus progress EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 4:57 am

yeah but while running you can press defense and its a dodge/dash move oh and for this game would it be ok if I just recolored gon and killua for a 2011 version

P.S. No updates till next week or the week after because of exams
Back to top Go down
Natsu Dragneel

Natsu Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: killua kanmuru jus progress   killua kanmuru jus progress EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 10:41 am

Awesome work! best maker of sprites.
Back to top Go down
ULTIMOS

ULTIMOS

PostSubject: Re: killua kanmuru jus progress   killua kanmuru jus progress EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 9:23 am

yeah but I didnt do it like in the manga so this wasnt so good but it was my first sprites Ima gonna redo him later his godspeed transformation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: killua kanmuru jus progress   killua kanmuru jus progress Empty

Back to top Go down

killua kanmuru jus progress
Page 1 of 1