Ultimate Fighters
Want to partake in viewing member exclusive boards and to interact with everyone here? Create an account now to gain access to member status.
Ultimate Fighters
Want to partake in viewing member exclusive boards and to interact with everyone here? Create an account now to gain access to member status.
Ultimate Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Fighters

The Official Forum of Ultimate Fighters!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Update: Project Revival

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mecha_Azrid

Mecha_Azrid

Update: Project Revival Empty
PostSubject: Update: Project Revival   Update: Project Revival EmptyWed Sep 13, 2017 7:27 pm

I am well aware that the forum and the project has been somewhat dead for about a year or two, and I understand that the team and all the members have been busy with real life tasks. Since I am currently studying/learning Game Development it has given me the drive to pursue the revival of this project!

Albeit I will have no guarantee that there won't be any short or long breaks here or there but during my free time I will dedicate myself to learning how to code LF2 while also "custom" spriting all the set characters. With regards to the activity of the team at this point in time it is only me working on this but if more of the team become active and want to partake in this then awesome! Smile

Anyway I want to outline some potential goals that I have in mind for this project revival:

• Forum theme update
  • Update to project name??
  • Custom sprites - Characters are to look in their prime state, E.g. Ichigo (Holy War Arc), Naruto (Ninja War Arc), etc..
  • Movesets to be the same with little tweaks/changes
  • New UI
  • More to be added...
Back to top Go down
Mecha_Azrid

Mecha_Azrid

PostSubject: Re: Update: Project Revival   Update: Project Revival EmptyWed Sep 13, 2017 7:34 pm

Project: Sprite Progress

In this post I will mostly just post stances for the custom sprites so be aware that some will be in their alpha stage.

WIP Section
Spoiler:

Alpha-Complete Section
Original
Spoiler:
Alpha 0.1
Update: Project Revival Deviantart_showcase_allstars_final_alpha_by_mecha_azrid-dbo6tb2

Notes For Alpha:

• Hitsugaya needs to be a bit shorter and his coat needs fixing (our left).
  • Not sure yet still debating about this, but Naruto and Sasuke might have their "The Last" outfits.
  • Seiya's head seems a little too small in comparison to his body, so that needs to be fixed. While I know in SS Omega he dons the Sagittarius cloth I think he became a lot weaker so his in between phase of after the Hades Arc and just before Omega will be his figure.
  • Quite similar to Naruto and Sasuke I might change Tsuna's outfit to fit the Rainbow Arc.

Last edited by -|Mark975|- on Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mecha_Azrid

Mecha_Azrid

PostSubject: Re: Update: Project Revival   Update: Project Revival EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 9:55 am

Project: GUI Progress

In this post I will mostly post graphics/gui/ui elements for the game.

WIP Section

Alpha-Complete Section

Character Selection
Spoiler:

Character Icon, Frame and Bars
Spoiler:

Last edited by -|Mark975|- on Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mecha_Azrid

Mecha_Azrid

PostSubject: Re: Update: Project Revival   Update: Project Revival EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 8:55 pm

Project: Gameplay Progress

In this post it will mostly consist of gifs of the characters within the game.

Sasuke The Last & Tsuna (with flame animation)
Update: Project Revival McYYs9x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update: Project Revival   Update: Project Revival Empty

Back to top Go down

Update: Project Revival
Page 1 of 1