Ultimate Fighters
Want to partake in viewing member exclusive boards and to interact with everyone here? Create an account now to gain access to member status.
Ultimate Fighters
Want to partake in viewing member exclusive boards and to interact with everyone here? Create an account now to gain access to member status.
Ultimate Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Fighters

The Official Forum of Ultimate Fighters!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Straw Hat" Luffy D. Monkey

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Creator

The Creator

"Straw Hat" Luffy D. Monkey Empty
PostSubject: "Straw Hat" Luffy D. Monkey   "Straw Hat" Luffy D. Monkey EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 6:52 pm

Yay! My debut on One Piece sprites!
Trying to catch up to the latest OP is such a choir. Currently at episode 150. I may have made the mistake of taking the anime course. The manga may have been a faster solution.. but well, never mind that now. I decided to sprite Luffy. Just trying to broad my spriting series'. Expect the usual variants to come soon.

"Straw Hat" Luffy D. Monkey Luffy14

The left is my direct approach to Luffy. The right side is based off the OP: Pirate Warriors 2 render.
Top is game color palette, bottom is anime colored.
100% custom. Yes, even the scar on chest and under eye is there.

Note to self: May need to fix those hands outline to make them more distinguished from one another.
Back to top Go down

"Straw Hat" Luffy D. Monkey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Fighters :: Sprites/Animations-
Jump to: