Ultimate Fighters
Want to partake in viewing member exclusive boards and to interact with everyone here? Create an account now to gain access to member status.
Ultimate Fighters
Want to partake in viewing member exclusive boards and to interact with everyone here? Create an account now to gain access to member status.
Ultimate Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Fighters

The Official Forum of Ultimate Fighters!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lot's of Mewtwo's

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Creator

The Creator

Lot's of Mewtwo's Empty
PostSubject: Lot's of Mewtwo's   Lot's of Mewtwo's EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 1:55 am

Before I start on new projects provided by people, I decided to finish up all the Mewtwo sprites I've wanted to make. I think I spent has much time on spriting Mewtwo as I did on Minato. (Nerve wrecking 8 years)

Below the sheet you can see the 3 stages it went through.

Lot's of Mewtwo's Mewtwo10

I hope I won't have to touch it again for another 8 years. Then again, I wan't to make a back sprite. XD
Back to top Go down
Rubens

Rubens

Lot's of Mewtwo's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lot's of Mewtwo's   Lot's of Mewtwo's EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 11:56 am

Looks so good! Nice job!
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

Lot's of Mewtwo's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lot's of Mewtwo's   Lot's of Mewtwo's EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 10:47 pm

Wow awesome bro! Keep it up! Razz
Back to top Go down
Rhino.Freak

Rhino.Freak

Lot's of Mewtwo's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lot's of Mewtwo's   Lot's of Mewtwo's EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 10:50 pm

great XD like it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lot's of Mewtwo's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lot's of Mewtwo's   Lot's of Mewtwo's Empty

Back to top Go down

Lot's of Mewtwo's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Fighters :: Sprites/Animations-
Jump to: