Ultimate Fighters
Want to partake in viewing member exclusive boards and to interact with everyone here? Create an account now to gain access to member status.
Ultimate Fighters
Want to partake in viewing member exclusive boards and to interact with everyone here? Create an account now to gain access to member status.
Ultimate Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Fighters

The Official Forum of Ultimate Fighters!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tobirama Senju + Uchiha Madara + PTS Kakashi Updated

Go down 
+3
Mecha_Azrid
Rubens
T.O.R.N.A.D.O
7 posters
AuthorMessage
The Creator

The Creator

Tobirama Senju + Uchiha Madara + PTS Kakashi Updated Empty
PostSubject: Tobirama Senju + Uchiha Madara + PTS Kakashi Updated   Tobirama Senju + Uchiha Madara + PTS Kakashi Updated EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 3:07 am

Hello! Back with many sprites!
- Nuff said.

Tobirama Senju + Uchiha Madara + PTS Kakashi Updated Tobira10
Tobirama Senju + Uchiha Madara + PTS Kakashi Updated Madara10
Tobirama Senju + Uchiha Madara + PTS Kakashi Updated Kakash10

After I am done with making Madara in Uchiha robe and after I've fixed up Obito, you guys can recommend me a character to sprite from One Piece! Haven't done one from OP so I thought it'd be a good idea to expand my sprites to other series' as well! Very Happy

Last edited by The Creator on Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

PostSubject: Re: Tobirama Senju + Uchiha Madara + PTS Kakashi Updated   Tobirama Senju + Uchiha Madara + PTS Kakashi Updated EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 4:26 am

They look quite awesome. Needs bit more outlining. Also what is the Code tag at the bottom of the post?
Back to top Go down
The Creator

The Creator

PostSubject: Re: Tobirama Senju + Uchiha Madara + PTS Kakashi Updated   Tobirama Senju + Uchiha Madara + PTS Kakashi Updated EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 6:25 am

This is my first time seeing the code tag. I didn't imply any though. O.o'
Might have clicked it by accident before saving.
~Removed

Can you be specific about the outlines? I'm a bit blind you see. cyclops
Back to top Go down
Rubens

Rubens

PostSubject: Re: Tobirama Senju + Uchiha Madara + PTS Kakashi Updated   Tobirama Senju + Uchiha Madara + PTS Kakashi Updated EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 6:45 am

Man this looks so good! Great job!
Back to top Go down
Mecha_Azrid

Mecha_Azrid

PostSubject: Re: Tobirama Senju + Uchiha Madara + PTS Kakashi Updated   Tobirama Senju + Uchiha Madara + PTS Kakashi Updated EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 7:55 pm

Amazing job! I love Madara the most!

Recommendation for a One Piece character would have to be Kaido Razz.
Back to top Go down
The Creator

The Creator

PostSubject: Re: Tobirama Senju + Uchiha Madara + PTS Kakashi Updated   Tobirama Senju + Uchiha Madara + PTS Kakashi Updated EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 3:17 am

Finally, someone recommends me an OP char!

I'll be on it. I will have a few more updates with Madara. Gotta do the Juubi host forms and stuff. Look forward to it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rhino.Freak

Rhino.Freak

PostSubject: Re: Tobirama Senju + Uchiha Madara + PTS Kakashi Updated   Tobirama Senju + Uchiha Madara + PTS Kakashi Updated EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 12:27 am

LOL dude Kaido is a monster XD And only 1 pic of him is available as of yet (which is manga).
My recommendation would be:
1. Cavendish
2. Jack (manga only but I think you can manage)
3. Bartolomeo
Back to top Go down
The Creator

The Creator

PostSubject: Re: Tobirama Senju + Uchiha Madara + PTS Kakashi Updated   Tobirama Senju + Uchiha Madara + PTS Kakashi Updated EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 2:45 am

Yeah, after when Mark said Kaido, I took upon looking after him, and well... I didn't like the results. Or RESULT. LOL

Thanks man! Those are safer! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Rubens

Rubens

PostSubject: Re: Tobirama Senju + Uchiha Madara + PTS Kakashi Updated   Tobirama Senju + Uchiha Madara + PTS Kakashi Updated EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 12:26 am

My recommendations are:
-Seiya(Saint Seiya Series)
-Venom Snake(Metal Gear)
-Vash(Trigun)
Back to top Go down
[?]

[?]

PostSubject: Re: Tobirama Senju + Uchiha Madara + PTS Kakashi Updated   Tobirama Senju + Uchiha Madara + PTS Kakashi Updated EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 6:34 am

I know it's OT but maby Lucy from Fairy Tail in next version ?
Back to top Go down
The Creator

The Creator

PostSubject: Re: Tobirama Senju + Uchiha Madara + PTS Kakashi Updated   Tobirama Senju + Uchiha Madara + PTS Kakashi Updated EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 10:13 pm

Definitely! I've been planning a Fairy Tail character for months. I'll make her the first of the breed. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MatheusTG[AR]

MatheusTG[AR]

PostSubject: Re: Tobirama Senju + Uchiha Madara + PTS Kakashi Updated   Tobirama Senju + Uchiha Madara + PTS Kakashi Updated EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 9:42 am

Nice sprites dude! great colloring job here. My fav is Madara too, about kakashi...i see what you did there, you tried to make them look like the actual kakashi's hair instead of the classic one, still, i think you could try to make it a little biguer than this Razz
His second colour pallete looks better than the first one but his colour skin could have been more pale i guess xD
Back to top Go down
The Creator

The Creator

PostSubject: Re: Tobirama Senju + Uchiha Madara + PTS Kakashi Updated   Tobirama Senju + Uchiha Madara + PTS Kakashi Updated EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 6:34 pm

You have a point with the skin palette. I have considered changing it, but I thought if no one mentions it, then I'll just leave it.

Updated Kakashi: Added Reading pose
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tobirama Senju + Uchiha Madara + PTS Kakashi Updated   Tobirama Senju + Uchiha Madara + PTS Kakashi Updated Empty

Back to top Go down

Tobirama Senju + Uchiha Madara + PTS Kakashi Updated
Page 1 of 1