Ultimate Fighters
Want to partake in viewing member exclusive boards and to interact with everyone here? Create an account now to gain access to member status.
Ultimate Fighters
Want to partake in viewing member exclusive boards and to interact with everyone here? Create an account now to gain access to member status.
Ultimate Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Fighters

The Official Forum of Ultimate Fighters!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tobito + Juubi form

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Creator

The Creator

Tobito + Juubi form Empty
PostSubject: Tobito + Juubi form   Tobito + Juubi form EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 1:36 am

Hello everyone! Came back with another revamped character! Or should I say, characters?  lol!

Update: Added a requested Spider Skull mask from Bionicle and Obito's Juubi form!

Old: Tobito + Juubi form Old_to10

New: Tobito + Juubi form Tobito13

Last edited by The Creator on Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mecha_Azrid

Mecha_Azrid

PostSubject: Re: Tobito + Juubi form   Tobito + Juubi form EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:40 am

These are amazing! I especially like the stance of Tobi with his hand lifted and with his hood up. 5-6 for Obito is perfect. Great job man!
Back to top Go down
The Creator

The Creator

PostSubject: Re: Tobito + Juubi form   Tobito + Juubi form EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 12:57 am

Thanks man! Smile

Here's an update!

Added a requested Spider Skull mask from Bionicle and Obito's Juubi form!

Tobito + Juubi form Tobito13
Back to top Go down
Mecha_Azrid

Mecha_Azrid

PostSubject: Re: Tobito + Juubi form   Tobito + Juubi form EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 6:44 pm

I like Spider Skull Mask! Juubi form is great and the face looks quite good. Nice work!
Back to top Go down
Rhino.Freak

Rhino.Freak

PostSubject: Re: Tobito + Juubi form   Tobito + Juubi form EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 3:32 pm

My only critique would be that all sprites look VERY jagged and pixelated. Perhaps you can try to work on that? Makes it seem like LQ.
Back to top Go down
Mecha_Azrid

Mecha_Azrid

PostSubject: Re: Tobito + Juubi form   Tobito + Juubi form EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 4:25 pm

I'd assume that the jagged and pixelation is his style.
Back to top Go down
The Creator

The Creator

PostSubject: Re: Tobito + Juubi form   Tobito + Juubi form EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 11:05 pm

Sometimes my work is like that when I select Anime colors, which in fact influences the look of the sprite.

Sometimes I do jag some outlines to keep things simple. I MAY have overdone it a bit with Tobi. Laughing I'll see what I can do with that.

Thanks for the critiques! Been waiting for someone to slap me in the face. Razz
Back to top Go down
Rhino.Freak

Rhino.Freak

PostSubject: Re: Tobito + Juubi form   Tobito + Juubi form EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 4:01 am

Yeah that's what I mean. Even without zooming in I can see jagged lines for Obito's stick thingy. It looks resized. Even the details on his face is thus incomprehensible.
Other than that, I really like the design and I like how proportions and all are all well.
Back to top Go down
The Creator

The Creator

PostSubject: Re: Tobito + Juubi form   Tobito + Juubi form EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 7:38 am

The staff was skewed (rotated) by a few degrees. lol So that is on me. I wasn't in the mood to fix it, honestly. The face may look like crap because his mouth line is just above the neck band outline. I removed his mouth line to see what things be'd like; the outcome was very different. Just from one line. Another possible reason to that is because I added his scarring on his left side of his face, which you could barely see.

I thought the proportions, at least for Juubi Obito, was going to be the biggest flaw. Seems I was a bit wrong there.

I have taken all these notices into consideration, but I don't think I'll be fixing em during the weekend. I fell into some mid-life crises. So I am not really in the mood to do anything quite frankly. No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tobito + Juubi form   Tobito + Juubi form Empty

Back to top Go down

Tobito + Juubi form
Page 1 of 1