Ultimate Fighters
Want to partake in viewing member exclusive boards and to interact with everyone here? Create an account now to gain access to member status.
Ultimate Fighters
Want to partake in viewing member exclusive boards and to interact with everyone here? Create an account now to gain access to member status.
Ultimate Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Fighters

The Official Forum of Ultimate Fighters!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds

Go down 
+3
T.O.R.N.A.D.O
Rubens
Rhino.Freak
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiyon

Kiyon

[FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds Empty
PostSubject: [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds   [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 3:50 pm

I'll post them here so people can give feedback, comment what you like and comment what you don't like. There should be 13 backgrounds, I'll update it time to time.

Naruto & Sasuke:

Ichigo & Toshiro:

Frieza, Goku & Vegeta:

Luffy, Zoro & Sanji:

Hibari & Tsuna:

Natsu, Gon, Yugi & Edward:

Goku, Naruto, Luffy & Ichigo:

Sasuke, Hitsugaya, Zoro & Vegeta:

Sanji, Tsuna & Gon:

Hibari, Edward & Natsu:

Crossover:

Naruto & Ichigo:

All Characters:

~Done

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OLD Versions:
" />

Last edited by Kiyon on Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:22 am; edited 30 times in total
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds   [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 4:07 pm

That blue box need to be of same color as I told you. I mean directly copy and paste that blue box. Otherwise I don't see any problem. Good job!
Back to top Go down
Kiyon

Kiyon

PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds   [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 4:27 pm

Alright, changed the blue box and added the Ichigo and Hitsugaya one.

~ Added the Dragon Ball Z one.
Taking a break, been working on this all day.
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds   [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 6:11 pm

These are the problems i found which needs to be fixed in the BG itself. It can't be fixed in any other way.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f21/17/22/93/07/screen10.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f21/17/22/93/07/screen11.jpg

This one seems to hide it better than others but still not enough :/
http://prntscr.com/8sifns

Do something about it. And also change Frieza's render. It's so bad Razz

Last edited by T.O.R.N.A.D.O on Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rhino.Freak

Rhino.Freak

PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds   [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 6:18 pm

I think the main issue is the choice of renders.
Naruto render is a fan art, Sasuke is EMS one which we haven't added in the game yet.
Don't know about bleach one.
For dbz, you used Resurrection of F renders for Goku and Vegeta.. and Frieza is a fan art that looks really bad (look at his face).
Apart from that I do like the cool BG effects and stuff
Back to top Go down
Kiyon

Kiyon

PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds   [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 6:28 pm

You sure that's happening because of the background or from the menu background?

Since I have no idea how to fix it if its from the background...

For the renders, they shouldn't really be a problem. Although I was planning to change the Frieza one. Besides there is still 10 more to come. I'm washed up as well, if this was me a year ago then I would of been able to make something way more cooler.
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds   [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 6:46 pm

No that isn't a problem with Background. That is the problem with Menu Clip which cannot be fixed by any other means except camouflage. That's the reason I told you to make BG color black so it will get camouflaged.
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds   [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 6:51 pm

http://prntscr.com/8sijpk
http://prntscr.com/8sijxc
http://prntscr.com/8sik1u

These are screens before loading. So take this in account as it shouldn't look weird when you fix that. As you see there is no problem here. That problem occurs after loading.
Back to top Go down
Kiyon

Kiyon

PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds   [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 11:00 pm

I kind of have an idea to fix the black line, but that would be I'll have to change the whole style.

You can choose between the two.
1: The current style I'm using, flashy colours, effects and all that.

Or

2: Black background, with two side banners, kind of like a black wallpaper with an avatar on the right and another one on the left.
Back to top Go down
Rubens

Rubens

PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds   [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 11:00 pm

Liked it, but I think you could change Frieza for one better picture like this one: http://pre13.deviantart.net/be04/th/pre/f/2012/125/b/1/freeza_by_feeh05051995-d4yn3lg.png
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds   [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 12:53 am

@Wiza, If that is the only way then I suggest you go with 2nd one. Since that thing takes the professional-ism from the mod. Good job though, hope I am not making your workload higher than required Razz
Back to top Go down
bashscrazy

PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds   [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 2:10 am

The DBZ one is bad imo. Frieza looks weird and you're using Resurrection 'F' Goku.

Should be Cell Saga or Buu Saga Goku.
Back to top Go down
Kiyon

Kiyon

PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds   [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 8:11 am

I'm just putting this out there, I know nothing of DBZ, so I don't even know the stages and etc. Since I got people bashing me for using the wrong DBZ renders.

It's fine, I'll start remaking them later today to suit V.2.
Back to top Go down
ULTIMOS

ULTIMOS

PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds   [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 1:33 pm

Try checking the dbz wiki for official renders and check that the designs have the same season in common. Also, I think you should try making a gradient fade for the allstars sign, or atleast make the spot(where allstars is supposed to go) black, and use a light eraser to soften the edges.
Back to top Go down
bashscrazy

PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds   [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 12:55 am

Well you don't need to know DBZ to see the Goku sprites and compare it to the Goku render you used Razz

I know nothing about Naruto yet I can tell you the render you used for Sasuke doesn't match the sprites of Sasuke we are using.
Back to top Go down
Kiyon

Kiyon

PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds   [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 1:22 pm

Back to top Go down
Rhino.Freak

Rhino.Freak

PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds   [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 4:12 pm

I really like it! Very Happy
I personally like v1 more than v2
Back to top Go down
Kiyon

Kiyon

PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds   [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 4:39 pm

I finalised V.1 for you.

Final V1:

Added Text

W/ TEXT:
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds   [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 6:54 pm

Yeah that's what I was talking about! Very Happy It's flawless. XD
Back to top Go down
Rubens

Rubens

PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds   [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 7:21 pm

Wow, great job you did here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kiyon

Kiyon

PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds   [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 7:38 pm

I'm just wondering how I'm going to make three people fit with this style.

In other news, here is Ichigo and Hitsugaya:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds   [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 9:47 pm

Back to top Go down
Kiyon

Kiyon

PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds   [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 10:55 pm

Updates: Added the Dragon Ball Z one, added effects, texture and C4D to the bleach one because it looked like crap. Lastly added the anime logos.

Naruto & Sasuke:

Ichigo & Toshiro:

Frieza, Goku & Vegeta:
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds   [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 11:27 pm

http://prntscr.com/8urcya
http://prntscr.com/8urddy
http://prntscr.com/8urdr7

These are looking sooo good.. Btw remember the deadline. :/
Back to top Go down
Kiyon

Kiyon

PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds   [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 12:46 am

Yeah I won't be able to make 10 more of these by the deadline. But on another note:

Luffy, Zoro & Sanji:

~ And then there was 8.

Hibari & Tsuna:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds   [FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds Empty

Back to top Go down

[FINISHED] AllStars: Backgrounds
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Fighters :: Graphics Works-
Jump to: