Ultimate Fighters
Want to partake in viewing member exclusive boards and to interact with everyone here? Create an account now to gain access to member status.
Ultimate Fighters
Want to partake in viewing member exclusive boards and to interact with everyone here? Create an account now to gain access to member status.
Ultimate Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Fighters

The Official Forum of Ultimate Fighters!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OFFICIAL TRAILER

Go down 
+4
carnage_mscr0@yahoo.com
Rubens
ULTIMOS
T.O.R.N.A.D.O
8 posters
AuthorMessage
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

OFFICIAL TRAILER Empty
PostSubject: OFFICIAL TRAILER   OFFICIAL TRAILER EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 2:27 am

OFFICIAL TRAILER IS OUT!

Back to top Go down
ULTIMOS

ULTIMOS

OFFICIAL TRAILER Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL TRAILER   OFFICIAL TRAILER EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 6:56 am

Impressive. Looks far more polished than the older version. The animation does lack a lot with almost all characters, hoping you look into that while you make the new sprites. Also don't forget to remake the effects later on, the feeling on impact is very dull. Overall, this seems to be quite solid. Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
Rubens

Rubens

OFFICIAL TRAILER Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL TRAILER   OFFICIAL TRAILER EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 8:47 am

Woah man this is really pretty good! Waiting for the release! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
carnage_mscr0@yahoo.com

carnage_mscr0@yahoo.com

OFFICIAL TRAILER Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL TRAILER   OFFICIAL TRAILER EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 2:32 am

Guysss, please hurry up with the new version, I can't play with the old one..I'm bored
Back to top Go down
snitzal

snitzal

OFFICIAL TRAILER Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL TRAILER   OFFICIAL TRAILER EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 2:36 am

looks awesome!
there is any date for the realse?
Back to top Go down
Rhino.Freak

Rhino.Freak

OFFICIAL TRAILER Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL TRAILER   OFFICIAL TRAILER EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 2:41 am

I'm replying to all your posts right here carnage_mscr0
carnage_mscr0@yahoo.com wrote:
Guysss, please hurry up with the new version, I can't play with the old one..I'm bored
We are trying our best to get the release soon. I know it's tough to wait but understand that we are putting our time to get the release done without any bugs / issues so it will take time. I assure you the release is very very soon.

Where are the other 3 versions? Suddenly it is 0.5 now. I can't find 0.2, 0.3, 0.4 version. =(
If you have noticed, the first release was back in 2013, this is the 2nd release but as it introduces a whole lot of new characters and updates to the game, we decided it's best to name it "0.5" instead of "0.2".

I wonder when this character will be released. I'm bored with numerous plays with the same old characters.
Like I said again, it's coming very soon, be patient! The wait will be worth it Smile

EDIT:
snitzal wrote:
looks awesome!
there is any date for the realse?
There is a 'date' however we will not announce it unless we are 100% sure we can deliver this game on the promised date. I'll say this, the release date will be announced in around a week or so.
Back to top Go down
A-MAN

A-MAN

OFFICIAL TRAILER Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL TRAILER   OFFICIAL TRAILER EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 4:22 am

i wanna pla
Back to top Go down
Mecha_Azrid

Mecha_Azrid

OFFICIAL TRAILER Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL TRAILER   OFFICIAL TRAILER EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 6:56 pm

Glad everyone is liking the trailer! Smile
Back to top Go down
A-MAN

A-MAN

OFFICIAL TRAILER Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL TRAILER   OFFICIAL TRAILER EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 10:54 pm

-|Mark975|- wrote:
Glad everyone is liking the trailer! Smile
Masterfully done, Rocker XP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OFFICIAL TRAILER Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL TRAILER   OFFICIAL TRAILER Empty

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL TRAILER
Page 1 of 1