Ultimate Fighters
Want to partake in viewing member exclusive boards and to interact with everyone here? Create an account now to gain access to member status.
Ultimate Fighters
Want to partake in viewing member exclusive boards and to interact with everyone here? Create an account now to gain access to member status.
Ultimate Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Fighters

The Official Forum of Ultimate Fighters!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Needless - Yamada Magical Sketch.

Go down 
+2
Rhino.Freak
Cruz Ex-Chan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cruz Ex-Chan

Cruz Ex-Chan

Needless - Yamada Magical Sketch. Empty
PostSubject: Needless - Yamada Magical Sketch.   Needless - Yamada Magical Sketch. EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 12:23 am

So made another cleaning of a sketch from the oficial manga of Needless just to colorize it or just leave it to see if someone wants to.

Spoiler:

I had to redraw some lines cuz they were screwed or not visible at all but aparently gona have tto draw the missing parts later when i have more time.
Back to top Go down
Rhino.Freak

Rhino.Freak

PostSubject: Re: Needless - Yamada Magical Sketch.   Needless - Yamada Magical Sketch. EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 12:37 am

Wow thats a really cool sketch, keep it up!! Awesome
Back to top Go down
Jassi

Jassi

PostSubject: Re: Needless - Yamada Magical Sketch.   Needless - Yamada Magical Sketch. EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 11:00 pm

Yeah nice one Very Happy KIU. Keiin would've helped if he wasn't busy with exams I guess... hmmm *serious
Back to top Go down
Marco.awesome

Marco.awesome

PostSubject: Re: Needless - Yamada Magical Sketch.   Needless - Yamada Magical Sketch. EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 4:34 am

Awesome sketching skills Sad been trying to learn how to make digital paintings and sketching is pretty hard xD Awesome job mate Smile
Back to top Go down
Angat

Angat

PostSubject: Re: Needless - Yamada Magical Sketch.   Needless - Yamada Magical Sketch. EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 8:28 am

Nice Sketch Cruz. KIU
Back to top Go down
Cruz Ex-Chan

Cruz Ex-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Needless - Yamada Magical Sketch.   Needless - Yamada Magical Sketch. EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 12:24 pm

Marco.awesome wrote:
Awesome sketching skills :(been trying to learn how to make digital paintings and sketching is pretty hard xD Awesome job mate Smile

Nonono....

1st -This isnt my sketch

2nd - I draw the old way with Pencil and paper.

2nd -I dont draw digitaly.

What i do is only scan my sketches or others sketches via pictures and clean the scans the best as i can so others or i can color them.
Back to top Go down
Keiin

Keiin

PostSubject: Re: Needless - Yamada Magical Sketch.   Needless - Yamada Magical Sketch. EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 7:33 pm

Good cleaning Cruz. Yea I am aware they are not yours haha but just make it a bit more obvious on the 1st post to avoid confusion.

Busy with exams what you talkin bout bro? I am not that busy, exams are in 3 weeks.
Back to top Go down
Jassi

Jassi

PostSubject: Re: Needless - Yamada Magical Sketch.   Needless - Yamada Magical Sketch. EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 11:51 pm

Hey Cruz chan can you clean some of my drawings? Razz
@Keiin. ohh I thought I saw you somewhere mentioning that the exams are in 1 week Needless - Yamada Magical Sketch. Fp10 hmmm Serious Face
Back to top Go down
Keiin

Keiin

PostSubject: Re: Needless - Yamada Magical Sketch.   Needless - Yamada Magical Sketch. EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 6:52 pm

They were, got postponed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Needless - Yamada Magical Sketch.   Needless - Yamada Magical Sketch. Empty

Back to top Go down

Needless - Yamada Magical Sketch.
Page 1 of 1