Ultimate Fighters
Want to partake in viewing member exclusive boards and to interact with everyone here? Create an account now to gain access to member status.
Ultimate Fighters
Want to partake in viewing member exclusive boards and to interact with everyone here? Create an account now to gain access to member status.
Ultimate Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Fighters

The Official Forum of Ultimate Fighters!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A requested banner..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marco.awesome

Marco.awesome

A requested banner.. Empty
PostSubject: A requested banner..   A requested banner.. EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 9:59 pm

A requested banner.. 3_3
Rate & comment~
Back to top Go down
Jassi

Jassi

PostSubject: Re: A requested banner..   A requested banner.. EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 11:38 pm

Needs a little blending... maybe use drop-shadows thing outside of frame? and render seems little lq Razz overall looks fine keep up the good work and nice Avatar there who made that? Razz hmmm Serious Face
Back to top Go down
Marco.awesome

Marco.awesome

PostSubject: Re: A requested banner..   A requested banner.. EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 11:45 pm

yah, it was a request, zoro render was the only choice for as I recall, he said "choose an epic render from an anime" Razz& I tried the hsadow thing, doesn't look good xD
Thanks man! Very Happy& it was me who made the avatar xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A requested banner..   A requested banner.. Empty

Back to top Go down

A requested banner..
Page 1 of 1