Ultimate Fighters
Want to partake in viewing member exclusive boards and to interact with everyone here? Create an account now to gain access to member status.
Ultimate Fighters
Want to partake in viewing member exclusive boards and to interact with everyone here? Create an account now to gain access to member status.
Ultimate Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Fighters

The Official Forum of Ultimate Fighters!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Animeself Ranks Requestals

Go down 
+7
Rhino.Freak
Trunks
T.O.R.N.A.D.O
Shivam
Angat
G Man
Kiyon
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiyon

Kiyon

Animeself Ranks Requestals Empty
PostSubject: Animeself Ranks Requestals   Animeself Ranks Requestals EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 6:59 pm

To request one, post below. I'll be basing your characteristics by your past posts. If an anime character matches all the Characteristics listen then it will be check mate.

Now I don't know everyone the best, some people I may know nothing of, so you guys can also help me figure out which character belongs to him, you may also choose a character for him but the character must agree with the characteristics, an example may be:

Shivam wrote:
Hm... how about Midarezaki Kyouka for G bro?

She used to be worshiped by the people of an underground kingdom named 'Shangri-la', however, she ran away because she felt something was missing from her life. She's a demon. Due to her past of being worshiped, she has a very arrogant and destructive nature(sounds like G bro), but despite her personality, she actually cares about her family(G bro's job as admin).

She has an ability named 'Keitai Denwa(lit. cell phone), which allows her to manipulate a person's mind(ADMIN PANEL!!) or to control a set of mini-dolls(Moderators) that help her when necessary. She has a strange habit of naming certain people around her with weird names, stating that they should be proud of a name given to them by a god(you're an example here, Miza).

Current Ranks:

Kiyon : Keima
Animeself Ranks Requestals KeimaBadgeSized_zps97549aaf

Kiyon : Yato
Animeself Ranks Requestals YatoBadgeSized_zps1882fffe

Shivam : Takumi
Animeself Ranks Requestals TakumiBadgeSized_zps3bebecd4

Shivam : Issei

Animeself Ranks Requestals IsseiBadgeSized_zps36d1d7b3

Mark : Yoshino
Animeself Ranks Requestals YoshinoBadgeSized_zps2934f2f3

G Man : Kyouka
Animeself Ranks Requestals KyoukaBadgeSized_zps9a7438ea

Rhino : Yuri
Animeself Ranks Requestals YuriBadgeSized_zps134998dd

Tornado : Haruhi
Animeself Ranks Requestals HaruhiBadgeSized_zps34e5c21b

Keiin : Astaea
Animeself Ranks Requestals AstaeaBadgeSized_zps35b0add5

Trunks : Konata
Animeself Ranks Requestals KonataBadgeSized_zps547bbd63

Angat : Hayato
Animeself Ranks Requestals HayatoBadgeSized_zpsdd862e35

Cruz Ex-Chan : Yui
Animeself Ranks Requestals YuiBadgeSized_zps3a6f5e34

Request List:

Last edited by Kiyon on Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:56 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
G Man

G Man

PostSubject: Re: Animeself Ranks Requestals   Animeself Ranks Requestals EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 8:49 pm

Can you give information on each of them? I really loved what Shivam gave me, even tho it's a girl, god have no gender Wink
Other than that, why did you make the ranks anyway Miza? Now there are 3 ranks -_-'
Back to top Go down
Angat

Angat

PostSubject: Re: Animeself Ranks Requestals   Animeself Ranks Requestals EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 9:05 pm

I want one too!
Back to top Go down
Kiyon

Kiyon

PostSubject: Re: Animeself Ranks Requestals   Animeself Ranks Requestals EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 9:13 pm

Alright I'll tell you the history about this, we first just did these for fun. But then everyone enjoyed it as we found it interesting that we found someone who can be classified as us in the anime world. Then next thing you know, we know have ranks for it. Besides secondary rank is pointless. Razz

*Cough now, this is where is all started.

Kiyon wrote:
Found My Animeself.

Which later moved onto this:

Shivam wrote:
Keima is my favorite anime character. The only big difference between me and that guy is that I like real girls and he don't. Razz

Then to this:

Kiyon wrote:
Shivam your anime self will probably be Takumi from Chaos;head. Anime, Manga & Gaming. Use to love anime girls until he meant an encounter with a real girl.

So we have Shivam and Mine. Now all we need to find is everyone elses. c:

Then I came up with some crazy idea:

Kiyon wrote:
Alright let's do this:

Kiyon:
Gamer,
Some what Intelligent
Anti-Social
Split Personality
Prefers to stay hidden from Reality
Lazy
Worthless

Result: Keima

Shivam:
Gaming
Manga
Anime
Likes both Reality & Non-Reality females.

Result: Takumi

Mark:
Laughs a lot.
Easy going.
Involvement in majority of events.

Result: ----

G Man:
Thinks himself as a God.
Places himself higher than others.
Gets ticked off quite easily.
Everyone still makes fun of him.

Result: ----

Rhino:
Leadership.
Some what stricked.
Focuses on one point.
Easy going.

Result: -----

Tornado:
Ticked off quit easy.
Classifies himself as superior.
Sarcasm
Changes "looks" (avatar) every time. Serious Face

Result: ------

Keiin:

Random
Stupid at times
Retarded at times
... I think that's enough.

Result: -----

I'll just leave it to that for now. Razz
No matter how you look at it, that's how you guys act on this forum, sorry if I might of offended you. xD

... I think T.O.R.N.A.D.O fits under Haruhi. ><

The finalization of Tornado:

Kiyon wrote:
Nah but Tornado has the same personality as Haruhi. And Haruhi fits everything listed under Tornado. Perfect match, just that Haruhi is female. That's the only down side but think this of another universe if we were an anime character then this would be us.

Then G Man was the next victim:

Shivam wrote:
Hm... how about Midarezaki Kyouka for G bro?

She used to be worshiped by the people of an underground kingdom named 'Shangri-la', however, she ran away because she felt something was missing from her life. She's a demon. Due to her past of being worshiped, she has a very arrogant and destructive nature(sounds like G bro), but despite her personality, she actually cares about her family(G bro's job as admin).

She has an ability named 'Keitai Denwa(lit. cell phone), which allows her to manipulate a person's mind(ADMIN PANEL!!) or to control a set of mini-dolls(Moderators) that help her when necessary. She has a strange habit of naming certain people around her with weird names, stating that they should be proud of a name given to them by a god(you're an example here, Miza).

After a long battle we finally found Mark, and finding Keiin wasn't really hard:

Kiyon wrote:
I got it Mark can be Yoshino from Zetsuen no Tempest.

Yoshino is easy going, he is involved in many events, Yoshino did have a girlfriend and is loyal to her, actually had two but I trust Mark will get another one if something happens. Just the difference is that Yoshino is smarter than Mark since I don't think Mark's girl friends is into Shakespear and Mark just keeps quoting lines from plays.

Also got one for Keiin; Astaea from Sora no Otoshimoto: http://myanimelist.net/character/28859/Astraea

She is stupid at times, random and retarded at times. But when she's serious.. "Thinks happen."

Rhino's character actually gave me a difficult time:

Kiyon wrote:
*Cough now for you Rhino.

Let's name all the "leaders" I know.

Ritsu - K-on
Yuri - Angel Beats
Teletha - Full Metal Panic
Sadao - Hataraku Maou-sama!
Yashiro - K
Konata - Lucky Star
Kuroyukihime - Accel World

Now, we simplify.

From this list I can break it down to just;
Yuri - Angel Beats
Yashiro - K
Kuroyukihime - Accel World

Now all these three have one thing in common, a goal. Like how your goal is to finish All Stars. Now Kuro wants to reach the highest level in a game, Yashiro wants to destroy the colourless king and Yuri want's to take over the place to live in peace. Honstly I assume Yuri will be best suited for you since she has follows which can be ROOT and is moderately stricted like you. I'll see what anyone has to say before I make it official.

Yes it was a long battle for Rhino:

Kiyon wrote:
Mark you were Yoshiro from ZnT. Yeah Rhino why did you think I broke it down to three.

1. Yoshino - K
This guy is just way too kind and doesn't really suits your personality and he only has 2 followers who are extremely loyal. You Rhino have all of ROOT. xp

2. Kuro - Accel World
She is similar to you, she is also known as the Black King if I remember correctly, Kuro is kind as well, and focuses on one goal while she makes her bonds grow between each other. She is serious in serious times but she rarely jokes around.

3. Yuri - Angel Beats
Similar to Kuro, the last time I watched Angel Beats was four years ago so my memory may be a bit fuzzy. If I remember correctly, Yuri's determination was to take over the place over Kanade, having a war with God. She is serious at times and leads like how a leader should, she cares very much for her team mates, doing what is best for her team.

Now my conclusion is that you will be suited to be either Kuro or Yuri. Unless I missed out on someone who will benefit you better. Dammit where did Shivam disappear to?

Which was later conformed by Shivam:

Shivam wrote:
To me, it seems like Yuri is the only character that suits him. I can't remember much about her, but from what I remember, she was serious, fun and hard working. If only Rhino was a bit random and less serious, he could've had Luffy. Razz

Then Shivam revealed his true self, so we had to change him:

Kiyon wrote:
Alright so you went for B. That get's rid of Tomoki and Takumi. Which leaves us with Youto, Rito, Issei ... Wait a minute.

How can I forget Issei . Like honestly. Well according to IB, you act like a little Kid. Issei. If a girl said to that she wants you to fiddle with her boobs then you would obviously say yes. Issei. And you look at Boobs first when you see a girl. Issei.

Shivam you are now officially Issei. Serious Face

Now we have a mission to find Trunks, help me on this one. :p

~Added Angat on the list.
Back to top Go down
Kiyon

Kiyon

PostSubject: Re: Animeself Ranks Requestals   Animeself Ranks Requestals EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 9:29 pm

~Bump, didn't want to edit my post because the post above is big enough. Now to find...

Trunks:
- Gamer
- Cheerful
- Easy Going
- Funny
- Anime and Manga

So far just writing these, Konata - Lucky Star comes to mind, but I'll search more and see if I can find anyone else. You guys can help too. If you wish.
Back to top Go down
Shivam

Shivam

PostSubject: Re: Animeself Ranks Requestals   Animeself Ranks Requestals EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 9:45 pm

I was just about to say Konata, but you beat me to it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Kiyon

Kiyon

PostSubject: Re: Animeself Ranks Requestals   Animeself Ranks Requestals EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 10:07 pm

Yeah I can't really think of anyone else. Guess Konata it is. Now for..

Angat:
- Sarcastic
- Easy Going
- Serious at times
- Reporter. *Nods head
- Focus to make the place active when needed.

I sense another female. ~Sigh.
Back to top Go down
Angat

Angat

PostSubject: Re: Animeself Ranks Requestals   Animeself Ranks Requestals EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 1:31 am

The last line wasn't good. Ignore it. I command you to ignore it.
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

PostSubject: Re: Animeself Ranks Requestals   Animeself Ranks Requestals EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 3:33 am

I think Gokudera from KHR would suit him (except he isnt a reporter)..
Back to top Go down
Trunks

Trunks

PostSubject: Re: Animeself Ranks Requestals   Animeself Ranks Requestals EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 3:52 am

I had to research who Konata is Lol
After reading the wiki about her personality I can say that there are only two disagreeable points but for the most part. Spot on. XD I'd rather have fun than do stuff that sounds like work, when I was in school I never studied or did homework but I always made near perfect/perfect scores. It's a little eirie but it's a good fit!
Thank you Kiyon for taking the time to do this! Smile
Back to top Go down
Angat

Angat

PostSubject: Re: Animeself Ranks Requestals   Animeself Ranks Requestals EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 4:13 am

I looked it up and I agree with IB. It looks like me, in some ways Wink
Back to top Go down
Kiyon

Kiyon

PostSubject: Re: Animeself Ranks Requestals   Animeself Ranks Requestals EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 8:59 pm

All request done. :S
Back to top Go down
Rhino.Freak

Rhino.Freak

PostSubject: Re: Animeself Ranks Requestals   Animeself Ranks Requestals EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 9:15 pm

kinda offtopic but, I would like to know the font you used in there Razz
Back to top Go down
Kiyon

Kiyon

PostSubject: Re: Animeself Ranks Requestals   Animeself Ranks Requestals EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 9:29 pm

For the username and "AnimeSelf" it's PrinceofPersia font. For the anime character name it's Black Caps.
Back to top Go down
Angat

Angat

PostSubject: Re: Animeself Ranks Requestals   Animeself Ranks Requestals EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 5:47 am

Why is mine so LQ?
Back to top Go down
Kiyon

Kiyon

PostSubject: Re: Animeself Ranks Requestals   Animeself Ranks Requestals EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 6:05 am

Yeah I've trying to fix that, probably the render I assume. I'll re make.
Back to top Go down
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

T.O.R.N.A.D.O

PostSubject: Re: Animeself Ranks Requestals   Animeself Ranks Requestals EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 6:56 am

And bad choice of BG too... Text is barely visible..
Back to top Go down
Angat

Angat

PostSubject: Re: Animeself Ranks Requestals   Animeself Ranks Requestals EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 4:40 am

Hey I suggest people that use these rank also make avatars for themselves to match their ranks.
Back to top Go down
Mecha_Azrid

Mecha_Azrid

PostSubject: Re: Animeself Ranks Requestals   Animeself Ranks Requestals EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 4:54 pm

Haha nah I'm fine with my avatar.
Back to top Go down
Keiin

Keiin

PostSubject: Re: Animeself Ranks Requestals   Animeself Ranks Requestals EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 9:20 pm

Yea I will soon make Astaea avatar, the problem is I need a good render...
Back to top Go down
Cruz Ex-Chan

Cruz Ex-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Animeself Ranks Requestals   Animeself Ranks Requestals EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 1:37 am

can i request one? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shivam

Shivam

PostSubject: Re: Animeself Ranks Requestals   Animeself Ranks Requestals EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 8:32 am

Sure, but since you're a new member, we don't really know enough about you. Can you tell a bit about yourself? Such as likes, dislikes and etc.
Back to top Go down
Cruz Ex-Chan

Cruz Ex-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Animeself Ranks Requestals   Animeself Ranks Requestals EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 12:41 pm

Now thats hard...
I may ask other from other places to be...more exact cuz i dont have any idea ._.
Back to top Go down
Kiyon

Kiyon

PostSubject: Re: Animeself Ranks Requestals   Animeself Ranks Requestals EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 6:36 pm

*Cough, now Cruz.
- Easy going
- Cheerful
- Terrible Jokes, -Kidding-.
- Easy to get along with.

Uh, that's all I can get through your past post. Any little bit of information about your self would be good. ^^

*Reads your introduction.
Yeah, really cheerful.
Back to top Go down
Shivam

Shivam

PostSubject: Re: Animeself Ranks Requestals   Animeself Ranks Requestals EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 9:43 pm

Kiyon wrote:
*Cough, now Cruz.
- Easy going
- Cheerful
- Terrible Jokes, -Kidding-.
- Easy to get along with.

That sounds a lot like Yui from K-ON! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animeself Ranks Requestals   Animeself Ranks Requestals Empty

Back to top Go down