Ultimate Fighters
Want to partake in viewing member exclusive boards and to interact with everyone here? Create an account now to gain access to member status.
Ultimate Fighters
Want to partake in viewing member exclusive boards and to interact with everyone here? Create an account now to gain access to member status.
Ultimate Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Fighters

The Official Forum of Ultimate Fighters!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Spoiler] One Piece Chapter 718

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mystic

Mystic

[Spoiler] One Piece Chapter 718 Empty
PostSubject: [Spoiler] One Piece Chapter 718   [Spoiler] One Piece Chapter 718 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 8:34 am

[Spoiler] One Piece Chapter 718 543868_10151752713358070_678984288_n[Spoiler] One Piece Chapter 718 1011657_10200388587868608_457661464_n
Credits: Aohige_AP

Coverstory: Scotch continues holds up the old woman, but a marine battleship arrives.

Zoro and Franky are united at the Flower Garden, where a whole bunch of dwarfs are kept against their will.
They seem to know about the Straw Hats (and if my reading of Chinese is correct, considers them heroes), and when Zoro and Franky introduces them as one, they looked shocked and in awe.
Zoro watches Luffy & Chinjao’s fight on the TV, cheering on. I think he may be talking about how he wished he hadn’t lost his sword, he looks frustrated that he’s not there fighting lol

Meanwhile, on Usopp/Robin side, as the dwarven army deploys, they enlist help of two Bug Bug fruit user dwarfs.
One is a bee woman, and other, a Rhino Beetle man. The chapter likely ends with the dwarves charging out.

EDIT: The Beetle man is likely Kabu, since Rhino Beetles are called “Kabuto mushi” in Japanese.
Besides, he looks like him lol

EDIT2: Nami thought her Clima-Tact has been turned into toy but Jora corrected it that can turn things into toy is another family member.

EDIT3: Just saw it.

Luffy is attacking Chinjao, while Barto/Caven/Burgess watch the fight.
Luffy unleashes the Gomu Gomu attack on the last page, on Chinjao.

------
mistakes from Aohige:
-the sword reference is Zoro saying "I'm itching to use my swords"
-the dwarves don't know squat about Franky/Zoro being Strawhats, nor do they consider them heroes, the dwarf was making a report to Captain Lightning Soldier, the shock and awe is due to whatever they discovered about the enemy.
------
Back to top Go down
Keiin

Keiin

PostSubject: Re: [Spoiler] One Piece Chapter 718   [Spoiler] One Piece Chapter 718 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 9:28 am

I fricken hate One Piece
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

PostSubject: Re: [Spoiler] One Piece Chapter 718   [Spoiler] One Piece Chapter 718 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 10:14 am

Keiin wrote:
I fricken hate One Piece
Hatred is childish when it comes to the kind you just mentioned. Good luck looking down on a series that's number 1 in japan.
Back to top Go down
Zenesis

Zenesis

PostSubject: Re: [Spoiler] One Piece Chapter 718   [Spoiler] One Piece Chapter 718 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 4:18 pm

^ +1
keiin : stay away from this section if you hate One Piece anime so badly =_=
Back to top Go down
A-MAN

A-MAN

PostSubject: Re: [Spoiler] One Piece Chapter 718   [Spoiler] One Piece Chapter 718 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 6:46 am

Wah! There seems to be a hardcore OP fan here (do I know you?).
So, I don't think the fight between Luffy and Don will continue anyways. It is sure to be interrupted now. Or maybe, Luffy and Don will break the ground revealing Doflamingo's secret factory. Also, I hated how they are only showing small snap shots of Law's, Doflmaingo's and Fujitora's fight.. =(.. Now where did Fujitora go? Perhaps, he might be heading to Luffy's location? And if that art art woman wasn't the one who turned the toy into toys.. Then who is it?? Doflamingo's crew is really creepy IMO.. I heard they might release the new chapter on Wednesday!! CAN"T WAIT!

P.S: I am owning a small One Piece community, and I am inviting you over ;D :
http://onepiecea-edition.yoo7.com/forum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Spoiler] One Piece Chapter 718   [Spoiler] One Piece Chapter 718 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Spoiler] One Piece Chapter 718
Page 1 of 1